So now that I’ve been able to review things, I have to say I’m pleased.
The new iPhone looks great. I’m maybe not so disappointed with the Awatch (to early to tell,) and Apple looks good (I’m glad to have the new U2 album.)
Apple Pay looks like it might be done right and will simplify payment. The Awatch looks far superior to competitors in every way that has yet been revealed (wait till we really get to see it to say for sure though.) New iPhone will knock em dead and sell gangbusters.
Most interesting/tantalizing tidbits?
• New A8 processor: what will this enable?
• Given: 1.) Camera on new iPhone looks really great and 2.) Mention of using the Awatch as a viewfinder for the iPhone camera, leads me to . . . Even I will now admit consumer point and shoot cameras and camcorders are truly dead. And finally, they deserve to die.
• I take it back, the haptictap feature (or whatever it’s called) looks interesting and useful.
• Great interaction design on the Awatch. Apparently what we have seen is only the tip of the iceberg. How else will Apple make the Awatch useful/helpful?
• Maybe it still has a way to go, but the Awatch will sell like hotcakes.
Feel free to think I’ve been disrupted by a reality distortion field, but I stand by my opinion.